Becker VHS VERTICAL HYDRO SOLIDS
• Mill scale
• Settled sludge
• Coal slurry
• Dirty water
• Clay slurry
• Waste water
• Water & slag
• Coal fines
• Clarifier sludge
• Plant waste
• Wash down water
• Ash slurry
• Coal pile runoff
• Foundry sand
• Drainage water
• Sewage treatment
• Food processing
• Chicken sludge
• Waste paper stock
• Black liquor
• Textile mill waste
● No submerged bottom bearings.
● Rugged one-piece casing is designed to
facilitate the flow of all types of solids and
● The recessed Impeller will allow any sphere
and virtually any solid that enters the suction
nozzle to pass through the pump.
● High strength pipe column maintains alignment
between bearing frame and casing; Stuffing
Box minimizes blow-back of pumpage around
shaft sleeve without actual sealing contact.
● Since the impeller is clear of pump casing any
solids or fibrous material that can enter the
suction inlet will be expelled through the pump
● Solids to 203mm and S.G’s to 1.5 can be
● Heads up to 40m & flow rates up to 800m³/h
can be achieved.
● A sleeve – stuffing box clearance ensures
dry running capability.