Becker Froth Pump
• Platinum Process
• Chrome Process
● Cantilever shaft – No submerged bottom
bearings with large diameters to handle load.
● Casing – Rugged one-piece casing is designed
to facilitate the flow of all types of solids and
● Impeller – Will allow any sphere and virtually
any solid that enters the suction nozzle to pass
through the pump.
● Sump – Conical in shape and manufactured
from mild steel plate which is rubber lined to
aid in a longer life.
● Swing arm – The swing arm was created
to make disassembly and assembly at the
hydraulic end easier as well as safer.
PURPOSE AND LAY-OUT
The Becker Alert Pumpmor Froth Pump was designed
with a unique feature called the froth breaker, this
is the key to separating the air form the product
making the process more efficient. The pump lay-out
is designed around simple installation and top fed of
the froth into a conical sump.
The wear parts on the Froth pump are easily
replaceable, namely the pump casing, pump
impeller and stuffing box cover. These components
are available in Cast iron (SG1), Stainless steel (SS1)
and Chrome iron (CR1)
● Heads to 40m can be achieved at speeds from
● The recessed impeller pump will have lower
efficiencies than comparable size pumps
with impeller in flow path. S.G’s to 2.0 can be