Becker JTMS SUBMERSIBLE MEDIUM DUTY SLURRY PUMP
• Waste sludge
• Fracing slurry
• Carbon slurry
• Clay and sand slurries
• Paper mill wastes and liquors
• Soda ash
• Raw sugar liquor
• Dirty water
• 70% Kaolin clay
• Wet scrubber systems
• Lime mud
• Precipitated CaCO³
• Ceramic slurry
• Fly ash slurry
• Water and molasses
● Casing – Extra thick wall sections to reduce
wear and a dual volute to reduce radial loads.
● Impeller – Back pump out vanes reduce stuffing
box pressure, keep solids out of stuffing box.
● Guard – Bolt on guard to limit the solid size that
passes through and provides stability on the
● Heavy duty shaft – Rugged design and large
diameters to handle high loads and reduce
● Suction cover liner – To protect the casing from
wear and is easy to replace.
● Mechanical seals – Silicon / silicon; tungsten
● Designed for abrasive sump pump applications.
● Temperatures to 90ºC.
● Pressures to 1250 kPa.
● Solids to 57mm.
● S.G’s to 1.4 can be handled.
● Capacities to 910m³/h.
● Heads to 80m at 1450 4 pole speed.